Category:Chinese architectural history
Category:Chinese architectural history is the history of Chinese architecture. Seven thousand years ago, people in south China were using mortise and tenon to build wood frame houses. The oldest sites are at Hemudu in Zhejiang In the Neolithic period (6000 – 2000 BCE).
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Buddhist temples in China (24 C, 18 P)
- ► Han dynasty architecture (6 P)
- ► Luoyang (7 C, 6 P)
- ► Ming dynasty architecture (28 P)
- ► Qing dynasty architecture (11 P)
- ► Song dynasty architecture (15 P)
- ► Tang dynasty architecture (11 P)
- ► Yuan dynasty architecture (6 P)
Pages in category "Chinese architectural history"
The following 128 pages are in this category, out of 128 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).