Category:Chinese words and phrases
|This category is not for articles about concepts and things but only for articles about the words themselves. Please keep this category purged of everything that is not actually an article about a word or phrase. See as example Category:English words.|
This category is for articles on words and phrases of Chinese origin. For articles on words and phrases related to a specific area of China, or to a specific spoken variant, please refer to one of the subcategories.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Cantonese words and phrases (1 C, 48 P)
- ► Homonymy in Chinese (9 P)
- ► Special idioms of modern Chinese language (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Chinese proverbs (9 P)
- ► Wuxia (8 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Chinese words and phrases"
The following 154 pages are in this category, out of 154 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Tai tai
- Taiji (philosophy)
- Tao yin
- Ten thousand years
- Three laughs at Tiger Brook
- Three men make a tiger
- Three player mahjong
- Three Treasures (traditional Chinese medicine)
- Tian gao, Huangdi yuan
- Tie ban shen shu
- Translation of neologisms into Chinese
- Tui na
- Twelve Provinces