From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Christian denominations.|
This category is for articles about Christian denominations. A Christian denomination is an identifiable Christian body that has an identifiable name, doctrine, and structure. Although not all Christian traditions are comfortable with being termed as denominations, it is nonetheless common usage.
Not to be confused with Christian denominational families.
See also: Category:Christian denominational families.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Christian denominations by continent (9 C)
- ► Categories by Christian denomination (33 C)
- ► Ancient Christian denominations (4 C)
- ► Former Christian denominations (14 C, 52 P)
- ► Nondenominational Christianity (4 C, 41 P)
- ► Christian denomination stubs (13 C, 255 P)
Pages in category "Christian denominations"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).