It categorizes various kinds of creative and symbolic Christian writing not included in the New Testament (see Category:New Testament narrative) or in explicitly historical works.
See also: Category:Books about Christianity.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Christian literature.|
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Dominican literature (1 P)
- ► Christian fiction and allegory (3 C, 65 P)
- ► Christian literary genres (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Jehovah's Witnesses literature (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Latter Day Saint literature (4 C, 10 P)
- ► Monastic literature (4 C, 9 P)
- ► Christian texts (13 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Christian literature"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).