|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Christianity.|
|Library of Congress||BR|
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
Christianity is an Abrahamic, monotheistic religion based on the life and oral teachings of Jesus of Nazareth as presented in the New Testament. Christianity is the world's largest religion, with nearly 2.4 billion adherents, known as Christians.
Most articles about Christian people, churches, organizations, and so on are organized under the respective communion or tradition in Category:Christian denominations or geographically within Category:Christianity by region.
Articles applicable to the Judeo-Christian tradition should be categorized under Category:Judeo-Christian topics, while those applicable to any religion which worships the God of Abraham should be categorized under Category:Abrahamic religions.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- ► Christian apologetics (12 C, 26 P)
- ► Christianity in culture (6 C, 1 P)
- ► Christian denominational families (14 C)
- ► History of Christianity (11 C, 5 P)
- ► Christian movements (31 C, 54 P)
- ► Prophets in Christianity (3 C, 17 P)
- ► Christian terminology (13 C, 1,083 P)
- ► World Christianity (1 C, 33 P)
- ► Christianity templates (8 C, 46 P)
Pages in category "Christianity"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).