From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Templates relating to Citations. Citation templates provide a uniform, easy way to cite sources. The inclusion of a template here does not necessarily mean that the sources in question are appropriate references; for details, see WP:Reliable sources and the individual template pages.
Some templates may be marked FOR TESTING ONLY. Do not use these in articles, if requested on the template page itself. Take a look at the template page before using it.
Note that the use of citation templates is not required. The information can be written out without the use of a template.
The pages listed in this category are meant to be citation templates.
|Further template category notes
|This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces.
|To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Citation templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Citation templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
Pages in category "Citation templates"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).