Category:Civil rights organizations
This category is for organizations which work to promote Civil rights.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Civil rights organizations"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Campaign for Social Justice
- Canadian Anti-racism Education and Research Society
- Center for Community Change
- Center for Research-Action on Race Relations
- Civil Rights Commission (Puerto Rico)
- Committee for Civil Liberties and Legal Aid
- Constitutional Liberties Information Center
- Coordination of Democratic Rights Organisations
- Cop Block
- The Corner House (organisation)
- Czech Helsinki Committee