Category:Civil rights organizations in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Anti-Defamation League (11 P)
- ► Civil Rights Congress (7 P)
- ► LGBT political advocacy groups in the United States (35 C, 82 P)
- ► National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (3 C, 16 P)
- ► United States Commission on Civil Rights (1 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Civil rights organizations in the United States"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- ACLU of Massachusetts
- Action for Boston Community Development
- Alabama Christian Movement for Human Rights
- Alpha Suffrage Club
- American Civil Rights Institute
- American Equal Rights Association
- American GI Forum
- Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Los Angeles
- Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now