Category:Civil rights organizations in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Civil Rights Congress (7 P)
- ► LGBT political advocacy groups in the United States (35 C, 84 P)
- ► National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (3 C, 19 P)
- ► Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (42 P, 1 F)
- ► United States Commission on Civil Rights (1 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Civil rights organizations in the United States"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- ACLU of Massachusetts
- Action for Boston Community Development
- Alabama Christian Movement for Human Rights
- Alaska Innocence Project
- Alpha Suffrage Club
- American Civil Rights Institute
- American Equal Rights Association
- Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Los Angeles
- Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now