Category:Claimant Kings of Jerusalem
Acre was the last remnant part of the historical Kingdom of Jerusalem to fall to Khalil, Mamluk Sultan of Egypt in 1291. However, the title of king of Jerusalem was claimed by various persons, until this day.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Princes of Savoy (1 C, 59 P)
Pages in category "Claimant Kings of Jerusalem"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Charles I, Duke of Savoy
- Charles II of Naples
- Charles III of Naples
- Charles III, Duke of Savoy
- Charles Albert of Sardinia
- Charles Emmanuel I, Duke of Savoy
- Charles Emmanuel II, Duke of Savoy
- Charles Emmanuel III of Sardinia
- Charles Emmanuel IV of Sardinia
- Charles Felix of Sardinia
- Charles II, Duke of Savoy
- Charlotte, Queen of Cyprus