|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Classical antiquity.|
Classical antiquity generally covers the period in Mediterranean history from around 700 BC through the 5th or 6th centuries AD, culminating in Late antiquity (7th century AD).
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► Dacia (10 C, 16 P)
- ► Education in classical antiquity (1 C, 6 P)
- ► Classical humanists (8 P)
- ► Near East in classical antiquity (16 C, 3 P)
- ► Treasure troves of classical antiquity (12 P)
- ► Works about classical antiquity (3 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Classical antiquity"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).