Classical composers are those individuals who write/wrote music in the traditional forms, also known as classical music (not limited to the classical music era). Composers should be listed in one of the subcategories; as such this page should only contain those categories and no articles.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Classical composers.|
This category has the following 30 subcategories, out of 30 total.
- ► Contemporary classical composers (1 C, 11 P)
- ► American film score composers (580 P)
- ► Discographies of classical composers (2 C, 7 P)
- ► Glee composers (24 P)
- ► Impressionist composers (7 P)
- ► Neoromantic composers (8 P)
- ► Postmodern composers (62 P)
- ► Twelve-tone and serial composers (1 C, 66 P)