Classical composers are those individuals who write/wrote music in the traditional forms, also known as classical music (not limited to the classical music era). Composers should be listed in one of the subcategories; as such this page should only contain those categories and no articles.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Classical composers.|
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► Discographies of classical composers (2 C, 10 P)
- ► Glee composers (28 P)
- ► Impressionist composers (9 P)
- ► Neoromantic composers (9 P)
- ► Renaissance composers (9 C, 624 P)
- ► Twelve-tone and serial composers (1 C, 87 P)