Classification systems are systems with a distribution of classes created according to common relations or affinities.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- Classification of mental disorders (1 C, 14 P)
- Grouping (22 C, 13 P)
- Library cataloging and classification (6 C, 154 P)
- Rating (6 C, 13 P)
- Taxonomy (4 C, 26 P, 1 F)
- UNESCO nomenclature (1 P)
Pages in category "Classification systems"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Celestial Emporium of Benevolent Knowledge
- Characteristica universalis
- Classification (general theory)
- Classification chart
- Classification of advocacy groups
- Classification of Buddha's teaching
- Classification of Built Heritage in Portugal
- Classification of European Inland Waterways
- Classification of the Functions of Government
- Classification of Types of Construction
- Classification scheme (information science)
- Common Attack Pattern Enumeration and Classification
- Common Weakness Enumeration
- Crime Classification Manual