|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Climate change.|
Climate change refers to the variation in the Earth's greenhouse or regional climates over time. It describes changes in the variability or average state of the atmosphere - or average weather - over time scales ranging from decades to millions of years. In recent usage, especially in the context of environmental policy, the term "climate change" is often used to refer only to the ongoing changes in modern climate, including the average rise in surface temperature known as global warming.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Climate change-related lists (17 P)
- ► Climate change in fiction (2 C, 6 P)
- ► Land surface effects on climate (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Climate change organizations (6 C, 161 P)
- ► Politics of climate change (2 C, 14 P)
- ► Climate change treaties (1 C, 8 P)
Pages in category "Climate change"
The following 101 pages are in this category, out of 101 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Canada's Deadly Secret
- Carbon literacy
- Carbon Solutions Global
- Carboniferous rainforest collapse
- Robert Jay Charlson
- Clathrate gun hypothesis
- Climate Action Plan
- Climate Central
- Climate change and agriculture
- Climate change and gender
- Climate change and indigenous persons
- Climate Change Performance Index
- Climate inertia
- Climate security
- Climate state
- Cold blob (North Atlantic)
- Collaborating Centre for Oxford University and CUHK for Disaster and Medical Humanitarian Response
- Compact of Mayors