|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Climatology.|
Climatology is the science that studies climates and investigates their phenomena and causes.
Category:Meteorology is the scientific study of the atmosphere that focuses on weather processes and forecasting.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Climatologists (3 C, 25 P)
- ► Atmospheric circulation (6 C, 14 P)
- ► Climate and weather statistics (23 P)
- ► Climate change (23 C, 113 P)
- ► Climate change science (3 C, 52 P)
- ► Climate forcing (1 C, 16 P)
- ► Climate history (8 C, 133 P)
- ► Climate institutions and programs (38 P)
- ► Climate of Mars (6 P)
- ► Climate patterns (31 P)
- ► Climatology journals (11 P)
- ► Earth and atmospheric sciences journals (8 C, 47 P)
- ► Numerical climate and weather models (1 C, 106 P)
- ► Seasons (16 C, 25 P)
Pages in category "Climatology"
The following 124 pages are in this category, out of 124 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- La Niña
- Laboratoire des sciences du climat et de l'environnement
- List of extreme temperatures in France
- List of extreme temperatures in Germany
- List of extreme temperatures in Italy
- List of extreme temperatures in Spain
- List of extreme temperatures in Sweden
- List of extreme temperatures in Vatican City
- Lowest temperature recorded on Earth