|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Climatology.|
Climatology is the science that studies climates and investigates their phenomena and causes.
Category:Meteorology is the scientific study of the atmosphere that focuses on weather processes and forecasting.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Climatologists (4 C, 30 P)
- ► Atmospheric circulation (6 C, 14 P)
- ► Earth and atmospheric sciences journals (11 C, 46 P)
- ► Climate history (9 C, 133 P)
- ► Numerical climate and weather models (1 C, 108 P)
- ► Seasons (14 C, 26 P)
Pages in category "Climatology"
The following 128 pages are in this category, out of 128 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Equivalent latitude
- Essential Climate Variables
- Exner function
- List of extreme temperatures in France
- List of extreme temperatures in Germany
- List of extreme temperatures in Italy
- List of extreme temperatures in Spain
- List of extreme temperatures in Sweden
- List of extreme temperatures in Vatican City
- Extreme weather