|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cognitive neuroscience.|
Cognitive neuroscience is an academic field concerned with the scientific study of biological mechanisms underlying cognition, with a specific focus on the neural substrates of mental processes and their behavioral manifestations. It addresses the questions of how psychological/cognitive functions are produced by the neural circuitry.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Cognitive neuroscience"
The following 94 pages are in this category, out of 94 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Cat intelligence
- Center for Biological and Computational Learning
- Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit
- Cognitive hearing science
- Cognitive neuroscience of dreams
- Cognitive neuroscience of visual object recognition
- Collective Cognition
- Computational neuroscience
- Connectome (book)
- Cortical spreading depression