Category:Cold War treaties
During the Cold War, several international treaties were developed between friendly and hostile nations.
This category has the following 37 subcategories, out of 37 total.
- ► Treaties of the Republic of Dahomey (62 P)
- ► Treaties of the Derg (25 P)
- ► Treaties of the Hungarian People's Republic (162 P)
- ► Treaties of the Somali Republic (39 P)
- ► Treaties of South Yemen (2 C, 38 P)
Pages in category "Cold War treaties"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Treaty of San Francisco
- Seabed Arms Control Treaty
- Security Treaty Between the United States and Japan
- Shanghai Communiqué
- Simonstown Agreement
- Sino-American Mutual Defense Treaty
- Sino-British Joint Declaration
- Sino-North Korean Mutual Aid and Cooperation Friendship Treaty
- Sino-Pakistan Agreement
- Sino-Soviet Treaty of Friendship, Alliance and Mutual Assistance
- Southeast Asia Treaty Organization
- Soviet–Japanese Joint Declaration of 1956
- Stalin Note
- START I
- Strategic Arms Limitation Talks