Category:Collaboration with the Axis Powers
Articles relating to Collaboration with the Axis Powers. The Axis powers (1940-1945) were the nations that fought in World War II against the Allies. The Axis powers agreed on their opposition to the Allies, but did not completely coordinate their activity. Within nations occupied by the Axis powers in World War II, some citizens and organizations, prompted by nationalism, ethnic hatred, anti-communism, antisemitism, opportunism, self-defense, or often a combination, knowingly collaborated with the Axis Powers. Some of these collaborators committed war crimes, crimes against humanity, or atrocities of the Holocaust.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Collaboration with the Axis Powers"
The following 125 pages are in this category, out of 125 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- 1st Cossack Cavalry Division
- 2nd SS Infantry Brigade
- 5th SS Panzer Division Wiking
- 7th SS Volunteer Mountain Division Prinz Eugen
- 11th SS Volunteer Panzergrenadier Division Nordland
- 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar (1st Croatian)
- 14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Galician)
- XV SS Cossack Cavalry Corps
- 21st Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Skanderbeg
- 23rd SS Volunteer Panzer Grenadier Division Nederland
- 23rd Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Kama (2nd Croatian)
- 25th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS Hunyadi (1st Hungarian)
- 26th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (2nd Hungarian)
- 27th SS Volunteer Division Langemarck
- 29th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Italian)
- 30th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS
- 33rd Waffen Cavalry Division of the SS (3rd Hungarian)
- 33rd Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS Charlemagne (1st French)
- 34th SS Volunteer Grenadier Division Landstorm Nederland
- 369th Croatian Reinforced Infantry Regiment (Wehrmacht)