- Category:Politics > Form of government > Socialism > Communism
- Category:Politics > Political ideologies > Communism
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Communism.|
The terms communism or communist can refer to several related things:
- The sociopolitical movement that aims for a classless and stateless society.
- The economic system which intends controlled economy by government.
- The political ideology which sometimes has resulted in totalitarianism by oligarchy led by one-party.
Non-Marxist forms of communism also exist, for example Christian communism.
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
- ► Communists (9 C, 5 P)
- ► Communist states (13 C, 29 P)
- ► Former communist economies (4 C, 10 P)
- ► Jewish communist movements (3 C, 13 P)
- ► Marxism (17 C, 129 P)
- ► National communism (1 C, 5 P)
- ► Communist organizations (14 C, 29 P)
Pages in category "Communism"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Christian communism
- Collective leadership
- Collective leadership in the Soviet Union
- Communism in 20 years
- Communist era
- Communist front
- Communist society
- Communist state
- Conference of Youth and Students of Southeast Asia Fighting for Freedom and Independence
- Council communism
- Crimes against humanity under Communist regimes
- Criticism of communist party rule
- Criticisms of Marxism