A category for organizations which are rooted in or based in a specific community, and geared toward serving that community's needs. Community refers here to a grouping of people living in a certain geographic region(s), neighborhood(s), or a local grouping based on vocation occupation, or ethnicity or culture which is still geared towards a particular geographic area or set of areas.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Intentional communities (23 C, 93 P)
- ► Jewish community organizations (7 C, 63 P)
- ► Neighborhood associations (1 C, 40 P)
Pages in category "Community organizations"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Center for Civic Media
- Ceres Community Project
- Chinese Staff and Workers' Association
- Citizens UK
- City Mine(d)
- Cloughjordan Community Farm
- Coalition of Immokalee Workers
- Committee for a Better New Orleans
- Committee on Appeal for Human Rights
- Community association
- Community gardening in the United States
- Community Land Scotland
- Community-supported agriculture
- Community-supported fishery
- Comparison of homeowner associations and civic associations
- Contract Buyers League