Category:Companies of Australia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For more information, see List of companies of Australia.
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Companies of Australia.|
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Lists of companies of Australia (11 P)
- ► Australian companies established in 2004 (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Companies listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (3 C, 153 P)
- ► Conglomerate companies of Australia (4 P)
- ► Defunct companies of Australia (17 C, 17 P)
- ► Government-owned companies of Australia (8 C, 2 P)
- ► Holding companies of Australia (31 P)
- ► Multinational companies headquartered in Australia (1 C, 19 P)
- ► Privately held companies of Australia (59 P)
- ► Companies of Tasmania (1 C)
- ► Australian company stubs (1 C, 322 P)
Pages in category "Companies of Australia"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).