This is a category containing comparison articles. A comparison article deals with similar topics where differences are displayed and examined. The comparison can deal with any notable subjects such as abstract theories, concrete objects, intangible phenomena, etc.
Comparisons are useful to convey information about different topics to show what makes each topic unique in its own right while showing the inherent similarities. There is a plethora of comparison styles, so there is no strict format to follow. Just make sure a comparison is made.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Comparisons.|
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Comparative politics (2 C, 19 P)
- ► Technological comparisons (1 C, 28 P)
Pages in category "Comparisons"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Comparative advertising
- Comparative biology
- Comparative bullet-lead analysis
- Comparative case
- Comparative cognition
- Comparative contextual analysis
- Comparative cultural studies
- Comparative ethics
- Comparative genomic hybridization
- Comparative genomics
- Comparative neuropsychology
- Comparative physiology
- Comparative psychology
- Comparative research
- Comparative sociology
- Comparative Toxicogenomics Database
- Comparison (grammar)
- Comparison microscope
- Comparison of professional wrestling and mixed martial arts
- Comparison of the Amundsen and Scott expeditions