Category:Computer book stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to computer books. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "Computer book stubs"
The following 115 pages are in this category, out of 115 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Advanced Perl Programming
- After the Software Wars
- Algorithms + Data Structures = Programs
- Algorithms Unlocked
- Alphabet to E-mail
- Apple Confidential
- ARM System-on-Chip Architecture
- The Art of Computer Game Design
- The Art of Deception
- The Art of Intrusion
- The Art of the Metaobject Protocol
- The Art of Unix Programming
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach
- Artificial Minds
- The AWK Programming Language
- C Primer Plus
- C Traps and Pitfalls
- Chris Crawford on Game Design
- Code: The Hidden Language of Computer Hardware and Software
- Code: Version 2.0
- Common Lisp the Language
- The Computational Brain
- The Computer and the Brain
- The Computer Contradictionary
- Concepts, Techniques, and Models of Computer Programming
- Paradigms of AI Programming: Case Studies in Common Lisp
- The People's Platform: Taking Back Power and Culture in the Digital Age
- Perl Best Practices
- Perl Cookbook
- Perl Design Patterns Book
- Point & Click Linux!
- Power-Up: How Japanese Video Games Gave the World an Extra Life
- Practical Common Lisp
- The Practice of Programming
- The Pragmatic Programmer
- Prentice Hall International Series in Computer Science
- Principles of Compiler Design
- Programming Challenges (book)
- Programming Languages: Application and Interpretation
- Programming Linux Games