Category:Computer graphics stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to computer graphics. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Computer graphics stubs"
The following 195 pages are in this category, out of 195 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sample (graphics)
- Schlick's approximation
- Shader lamps
- Skin friction line
- Snap (computer graphics)
- Sphere mapping
- Spherical harmonic lighting
- Split screen (computer graphics)
- Stanford bunny
- Stanford dragon
- Stars (shader effect)
- Streamlet (scientific visualization)
- Super LCD
- Sutherland–Hodgman algorithm
- Swizzling (computer graphics)
- Symposium on Geometry Processing