||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.
|Category:Computer scientists are people who do "research" in the field of computer science, which is distinct from people who primarily work on "developing" computer software, who would be better placed in Category:Software engineers or Category:Computer programmers.|
This category of Computer scientists consists of people who do research in the field of computer science: university professors, researchers employed by industry research laboratories, and independent researchers.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Computer scientists.|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Computer architects (2 P)
- ► Fictional computer scientists (3 P)
- ► IBM Research computer scientists (31 P)
- ► Lists of computer scientists (11 P)
- ► Computer science teachers (44 P)
- ► Computer science writers (2 C, 75 P)
- ► Computer scientist stubs (1 C, 313 P)
Pages in category "Computer scientists"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).