|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Computer systems.|
Computer system is defined as the combination of hardware, software, user and data.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Capability systems (28 P)
- ► Centralized computing (10 C, 20 P)
- ► Classes of computers (36 C, 86 P)
- ► Cold War military computer systems of the United States (2 C, 44 P)
- ► Fault-tolerant computer systems (6 C, 67 P)
- ► Legacy systems (5 C, 28 P)
Pages in category "Computer systems"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).