Computer vision is an interdisciplinary field related to, e.g., artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotics, signal processing and geometry. The purpose of computer vision is to program a computer to "understand" a scene or features in an image.
Notice: this category is intended for technical articles related to computer vision, not for showcasing research laboratories, Wikipedia users, or companies that are active in the area.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Image processing.|
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► 3D imaging (7 C, 134 P, 1 F)
- ► Applications of computer vision (8 C, 46 P)
- ► Feature detection (computer vision) (47 P)
- ► Learning in computer vision (4 P)
- ► Object recognition and categorization (25 P)
- ► Photogrammetry (3 C, 29 P)
- ► Computer vision researchers (38 P)
- ► Computer vision software (1 C, 48 P)
Pages in category "Computer vision"
The following 82 pages are in this category, out of 82 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).