|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Computing.|
Major subfields of computing include:
- Computer engineering - building of hardware and software
- Computer science - mathematics of computation and the design of computational systems
- Software engineering - design, implementation, and maintenance of software to solve problems
- Information systems - the study of information technology
- Information technology - using computers to transmit, store, and manipulate information
Many aspects of computing fall across multiple subfields.
This category has the following 37 subcategories, out of 37 total.
- ► Computer books (21 C, 32 P)
- ► History of computing (20 C, 59 P)
- ► Computer magazines (11 C, 14 P)
- ► Computer networking (25 C, 250 P)
- ► Computer television series (9 P)
- ► Computing websites (5 C, 75 P)
- ► Computing stubs (14 C, 875 P)
Pages in category "Computing"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).