|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Conceptual systems.|
A conceptual system is a system that is composed of non-physical objects, such as ideas or concepts. In this context a system is taken to mean "an interrelated, interworking set of objects". Hereby a concept is an abstract idea or a mental symbol, typically associated with a corresponding representation in language or symbology.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Legal systems (9 C, 25 P)
- ► Notation (11 C, 29 P)
- ► Systems of probability distributions (6 P)
- ► Role-playing game systems (7 C, 51 P)
- ► Voting systems (14 C, 69 P)
- ► Writing systems (32 C, 90 P)
Pages in category "Conceptual systems"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).