Consortium is a word that comes from the Latin consortium meaning association or society, from the word consors meaning owner of means or comrade.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Consortia.|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Consortia"
The following 102 pages are in this category, out of 102 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- OHS Consortium
- Open Core Protocol International Partnership Association
- Open Data Center Alliance
- Open Grid Forum
- The Open Group
- Open Handset Alliance
- Open Interconnect Consortium
- Open Mobile Terminal Platform
- Open Science Grid Consortium
- Open Solutions Alliance
- Open Source Development Labs
- Optical Internetworking Forum