Category:Constituencies of the Parliament of the United Kingdom
The UK House of Commons represents over 600 geographic areas called constituencies. Each constituency elects one Member of Parliament (MP) by the first past the post system of election. The total number of constituencies varies as the boundaries are subject to regular review by an independent Boundary Commission. Often some constituencies are abolished or created anew in the reviews.
For constituencies that have been replaced in boundary changes, see Category:United Kingdom Parliamentary constituencies (historic).
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Parliamentary constituencies in England (11 C, 2 P)
- ► Westminster Parliamentary constituencies in Northern Ireland (1 C, 19 P)
- ► Westminster Parliamentary constituencies in Scotland (3 C, 61 P)
- ► Lists of United Kingdom Parliamentary constituencies (3 C, 26 P)
- ► United Kingdom Parliamentary constituencies (historic) (5 C, 7 P)
- ► United Kingdom constituency stubs (1 C, 34 P)
- ► United Kingdom constituency templates (1 C, 27 P)
Pages in category "Constituencies of the Parliament of the United Kingdom"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).