Category:Consumer rights organizations
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This category includes organizations that advocate or lobby for consumer rights or educate consumers about their rights.
- See also Category:Consumer organizations for organizations including (a) government & regulatory organizations; (b) consumer rights advocacy organizations (this category); and (c) unions / associations of consumers that provide consumer benefits.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Consumer rights organizations"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- Center for Auto Safety
- Chamber for Workers and Employees
- Citizens Advice Edinburgh
- Citizens Advice Scotland
- Connecticut Citizen Action Group
- Consumer Alert
- Consumer Council of Fiji
- Consumer Federation of California
- Consumer organization
- Consumer Rights Commission of Pakistan
- Consumer Rights Directive 2011
- Consumer watchdog
- Consumer Watchdog
- Consumers Council of Canada
- Consumer NZ