From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Consumer theory is included in the JEL classification codes as JEL: D11|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Consumers.|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Consumer theory"
The following 102 pages are in this category, out of 102 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Chattel mortgage
- Collective switching
- Complementary good
- Conspicuous consumption
- Constant elasticity of substitution
- Consumer adoption of technological innovations
- Consumer capitalism
- Consumer culture theory
- Consumer Innovativeness
- Consumer neuroscience
- Consumer service
- Consumer sovereignty
- Consumer surplus for software products
- Consumption (economics)
- Consumption smoothing
- Convex preferences
- Cross elasticity of demand
- Cumulative prospect theory