Articles relating to copyright, a type of intellectual property that gives its owner the exclusive right to make copies of a creative work, usually for a limited time. The creative work may be in a literary, artistic, educational, or musical form. Copyright is intended to protect the original expression of an idea in the form of a creative work, but not the idea itself.
- "Definition of copyright". Oxford Dictionaries. Retrieved 20 December 2018.
- "Definition of Copyright". Merriam-Webster. Retrieved 20 December 2018.
- Nimmer on Copyright, vol. 2, § 8.01.
- "Intellectual property", Black's Law Dictionary, 10th ed. (2014).
- "Understanding Copyright and Related Rights" (PDF). www.wipo.int. p. 4. Retrieved 6 December 2018.
This category has the following 36 subcategories, out of 36 total.
- History of copyright law (11 P)
- Copyright infringement (8 C, 80 P)
- Music licensing (1 C, 16 P)
- Ripping (2 C, 7 P)
- Copyright treaties (13 P)
- Video game copyright law (17 P)
- Works about copyright law (1 C, 6 P)
Pages in category "Copyright law"
The following 122 pages are in this category, out of 122 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- CAE number
- Cake copyright
- Cam (bootleg)
- Collective work
- Commercial use of copyleft works
- Common law copyright
- Contributor License Agreement
- Controlled digital lending
- Copyright alternatives
- Copyright aspects of downloading and streaming
- Copyright aspects of hyperlinking and framing
- Copyright Evidence
- Copyright for Creativity
- Copyright on the content of patents and in the context of patent prosecution
- Copyright policies of academic publishers
- Copyright protection for fictional characters
- Copyright registration
- Copyright symbol
- Copyright transfer agreement
- Copyright troll
- Creative work
- Creator ownership in comics
- Criminal remedies for copyright infringement
- Criticism of copyright