|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Corporations.|
A corporation is a legal entity which consists of a group of people who have formed some association for business, or non-profit purposes, and have been recognized by some public agency as a corporation. There are several types of commercial, and non profit corporations.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Corporation-related lists (7 C, 34 P)
- ► Anti-corporate activism (9 C, 60 P)
- ► Benefit corporations (44 P)
- ► Government corporations (3 C, 9 P)
- ► Mergers and acquisitions (9 C, 115 P)
- ► Non-profit corporations (2 C, 49 P)
- ► Religious corporations (17 P)
Pages in category "Corporations"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).