Corporatism (also known as corporativism) is the socio-political organization of a society by major interest groups, or corporate groups, such as agricultural, business, ethnic, labour, military, patronage, or scientific affiliations, on the basis of common interests. Corporatism is theoretically based upon the interpretation of a community as an organic body.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Corporatism"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Chamber of Fasci and Corporations
- Jaime Chicharro Sánchez-Guió
- Christian corporatism
- Civil societarianism
- Conservative corporatism
- Worshipful Company of Cordwainers
- Corporate chambers (Estonia)
- Corporate group (sociology)
- Corporate liberalism
- Corporate nationalism
- Corporate statism
- Corporative Chamber
- Worshipful Company of Curriers
- Worshipful Company of Cutlers