Category:Council areas of Scotland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The thirty-two "unitary authorities" or "council areas" of Scotland, which are the currently used administrative divisions in the local government of Scotland since 1996.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Council areas of Scotland.|
This category has the following 34 subcategories, out of 34 total.
- ► Scottish Borders (17 C, 18 P)
- ► Clackmannanshire (14 C, 11 P)
- ► Glasgow (27 C, 26 P)
- ► Highland (council area) (19 C, 4 P)
- ► Inverclyde (12 C, 8 P)
- ► Scottish council logos (7 F)
- ► Perth and Kinross (21 C, 20 P)
- ► Renfrewshire (17 C, 18 P)
Pages in category "Council areas of Scotland"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Council Areas of Scotland
- Council areas of Scotland
- List of Scottish council areas by area
- List of Scottish council areas by number of Scottish Gaelic speakers
- List of Scottish council areas by population
- List of Scottish council areas by highest point
- ISO 3166-2:GB
- List of Scottish council areas by population density