Category:Council of Europe
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For more information, see Council of Europe.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Council of Europe.|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Member states of the Council of Europe (14 C, 14 P)
- ► Council of Europe treaties (1 C, 44 P)
Pages in category "Council of Europe"
The following 78 pages are in this category, out of 78 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Co-ordinated organisations
- Committee of Experts on Terrorism
- European Commission of Human Rights
- Commissioner for Human Rights
- Committee for the Prevention of Torture
- Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe
- Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Conference of Ministers of Justice
- Conference of Specialised Ministers
- Congress of the Council of Europe
- Template:Council of Europe
- Council of Europe Archives
- Council of Europe Development Bank
- Emerald network
- Jakob Eng
- EUR-OPA Major Hazards Agreement
- European Audiovisual Observatory
- European Bureau for Lesser-Used Languages
- European Civil Service Training Network
- European Commission against Racism and Intolerance
- European Commission for the Efficiency of Justice
- European Cultural Route
- European Day of Languages
- European decency threshold
- European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines
- European Human Rights Prize
- European Institute of Cultural Routes
- European institutions in Strasbourg
- European Local Democracy Week
- European Prison Rules
Media in category "Council of Europe"
This category contains only the following file.
- European Court of Huma...