Category:Council of Europe treaties
Treaties administered by the Council of Europe and/or treaties for which the Council of Europe or one of its officials acts as depositary.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► European Convention on Human Rights (5 C, 5 P)
Pages in category "Council of Europe treaties"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
- European Convention on Recognition and Enforcement of Decisions concerning Custody of Children and on Restoration of Custody of Children
- Council of Europe Convention on the Protection of Children against Sexual Exploitation and Sexual Abuse
- Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Dignity of the Human Being with regard to the Application of Biology and Medicine
- Convention for the protection of individuals with regard to automatic processing of personal data
- Convention for the Protection of the Architectural Heritage of Europe
- Council of Europe Convention on Action against Trafficking in Human Beings
- European Convention on Human Rights
- Convention on Mutual Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters
- Convention on preventing and combating violence against women and domestic violence
- Convention on the Participation of Foreigners in Public Life at Local Level
- Convention on the Transfer of Sentenced Persons
- Convention on the Unification of Certain Points of Substantive Law on Patents for Invention
- Council of Europe Convention on the Counterfeiting of Medical Products
- Council of Europe Convention on the Prevention of Terrorism
- Convention on Cybercrime
- European Agreement on Au Pair Placement
- European Charter of Local Self-Government
- European Convention for the Prevention of Torture and Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment
- European Convention for the Protection of Pet Animals
- European Convention on Extradition
- European Convention on Nationality
- European Convention on the International Classification of Patents for Invention
- European Convention on the Recognition of the Legal Personality of International Non-Governmental Organisations
- European Convention relating to the Formalities required for Patent Applications
- European Cultural Convention
- European Landscape Convention