Category:Country houses in Wales
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Country houses in Wales.|
This category attempts to list all country houses, stately homes, manors, country retreats and estates, mansions and houses in Wales; anything of historical architectural note that was used as a residence by a noble family or persons of esteem in history. This includes castles, palaces, old abbeys, priories that may at one time have been used as a noble residence, including those that are now within urban areas but retain the appearance of a country house in style and with extensive gardens.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Country houses in Wales"
The following 125 pages are in this category, out of 125 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Tal-y-coed Court
- The Artha, Tregare
- The Cwm, Llantrisant, Monmouthshire
- The Old Cottage, Treadam, Llantilio Crossenny
- The Pant, Llanvihangel-Ystern-Llewern
- The Pin Mill
- The Tithe Barn, Abergavenny
- Ton Farmhouse, Llangybi
- Top-y-Fron Hall
- Town Farm, Grosmont
- Tredean House, Devauden
- Tredegar House
- Tregeiriog House, Llanishen, Monmouthshire
- Trevalyn Hall
- Trevor Hall, Denbighshire
- Treworgan Manor, Llansoy
- Trewyn House
- Trostrey Court
- Ty-Cooke Farmhouse, Mamhilad
- Ty-mawr Farmhouse, Cwmyoy