Category:County district attorneys in New York (state)
This category is for people who have held the office of Assistant Attorney General for any one of the seven districts (1796 to 1801), or district attorney of any one of the seven districts (1801 to 1818), or district attorney of any one of the sixty-two counties in the State of New York (since 1818).
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Albany County District Attorneys (15 P)
- ► Bronx County District Attorneys (14 P)
- ► Erie County District Attorneys (9 P)
- ► Kings County District Attorneys (9 P)
- ► New York County District Attorneys (1 C, 43 P)
- ► Richmond County District Attorneys (8 P)
Pages in category "County district attorneys in New York (state)"
The following 142 pages are in this category, out of 142 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- John Savage (American politician, born 1779)
- George C. Sherman
- Nicholas Sickles
- Madeline Singas
- Bernard C. Smith
- John E. Smith (New York)
- Special Narcotics Prosecutor for the City of New York
- Ambrose Spencer
- John Canfield Spencer
- Thomas Spota
- John B. Stanchfield
- James F. Starbuck
- Lemuel Stetson
- Gardner Stow
- Randall S. Street
- Selah B. Strong
- Elmer E. Studley
- Josiah Sutherland