|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Courthouses.|
A courthouse is a building that is home to a court. The term is common in the United States and Canada. In other English-speaking countries, buildings that house courtrooms are simply known as courts.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Courthouses"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Palace of Justice, Lima
- Palace of Justice of Colombia
- Palace of Justice of the Argentine Nation
- Palace of Justice, Nuremberg
- Palace of Justice, Vienna
- Palacio de Justicia de Caracas
- Palacio de los Tribunales de Justicia de Santiago
- Palais de justice historique de Lyon
- Palais de Justice, Paris
- Peace Palace