|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Courthouses.|
A courthouse is a building that is home to a court. The term is common in the United States and Canada. In other English-speaking countries, buildings that house courtrooms are simply known as courts.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Former courthouses (4 C, 6 P)
- ► Courthouses in Iran (1 P)
- ► Courthouses in the United States (6 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Courthouses"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Palace of Justice, Lima
- Palace of Justice of the Argentine Nation
- Palace of Justice, Bucharest
- Palace of Justice, Nuremberg
- Palace of Justice, Vienna
- Palacio de Justicia de Caracas
- Palacio de los Tribunales de Justicia de Santiago
- Palais de justice historique de Lyon
- Palais de Justice, Brussels
- Palais de Justice, Paris
- Patiala House Courts Complex
- Peace Palace