Creativity refers to the phenomenon whereby something new is created which has some kind of subjective value (such as an idea, a joke, a literary work, a painting or musical composition, a solution, an invention etc.). It is also the qualitative impetus behind any given act of creation, and it is generally perceived to be associated with intelligence and cognition.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- The arts (34 C, 56 P)
- Books about creativity (3 C, 23 P)
- Creative works (32 C, 2 P)
- Creativity Management (2 P)
- Creativity researchers (27 P)
- Improvisation (9 C, 26 P)
- Innovation (12 C, 119 P)
- Intellectual property law (32 C, 226 P)
- Intertextuality (4 C, 8 P)
- Creativity journals (1 C, 4 P)
- Mathematical proofs (10 C, 41 P)
- Creativity techniques (1 C, 19 P)
- Word play (10 C, 54 P)
- Creative writing programs (3 C, 41 P)
- Stonecoast MFA alumni (4 P)
Pages in category "Creativity"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Conceptual economy
- Creative Cities Network
- Creative economy (economic system)
- Creative Education Foundation
- Creative industries
- Creative industry in Brazil
- Creative limitation
- Creative problem-solving
- Creative services
- Creative work
- Creative Writers and Day-Dreaming
- Creative writing
- Creativity and mental health