|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Creativity.|
Creativity refers to the phenomenon whereby something new is created which has some kind of subjective value (such as an idea, a joke, a literary work, a painting or musical composition, a solution, an invention etc.). It is also the qualitative impetus behind any given act of creation, and it is generally perceived to be associated with intelligence and cognition.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Books about creativity (3 C, 17 P)
- ► Creativity journals (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Neologisms (29 C, 184 P)
- ► Scientific theories (19 C, 10 P)
- ► Creativity techniques (2 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "Creativity"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).