|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Creativity.|
Creativity refers to the phenomenon whereby something new is created which has some kind of subjective value (such as an idea, a joke, a literary work, a painting or musical composition, a solution, an invention etc.). It is also the qualitative impetus behind any given act of creation, and it is generally perceived to be associated with intelligence and cognition.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Books about creativity (3 C, 19 P)
- ► Creativity journals (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Neologisms (20 C, 190 P)
- ► Creativity techniques (1 C, 16 P)
Pages in category "Creativity"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Concept testing
- Conceptual economy
- Creative Cities Network
- Creative economy (economic system)
- Creative Education Foundation
- Creative industries
- Creative industry in Brazil
- Creative limitation
- Creative problem-solving
- Creative services
- Creative work
- Creative Writers and Day-Dreaming
- Creative writing
- Creativity and mental illness