From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Templates that provide or format cross-reference links on Wikipedia pages, to other Wikipedia (or sometimes other WMF sister project) content
Includes both inline and (in a subcategory) hatnote cross-reference templates.
Includes both unprintworthy self-referential templates (which should also be so categorized) that cross-reference different pages, and printworthy intra-article templates. Check documentation before use.
The pages listed in this category are meant to be formatting and function templates.
|Further template category notes
|This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces.
|To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Cross-reference templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Cross-reference templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Cross-reference templates"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).