Category:Crown of Aragon
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ancient Crown of Aragon.|
- The Crown of Aragon (1035−1714) — an independent monarchy ruling the Kingdom of Aragon in Medieval and Early Modern Spain.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- ► Battles involving Aragon (3 C, 19 P)
- ► Establishments in Aragon (1 C)
- ► Fadrique family (6 P)
- ► Military history of Catalonia (6 C, 39 P)
- ► Aragonese regents (4 P)
- ► Wars involving the Crown of Aragon (2 C, 9 P)
Pages in category "Crown of Aragon"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Bernat II de Cabrera
- Catalan Countries
- Charles III of Spain
- Charles VI, Holy Roman Emperor
- Chronicle of Muntaner
- Coats of arms of the Crown of Aragon
- Compromise of Caspe
- Consell de Cent
- Consulate of the Sea
- Council of Aragon
- Count of Barcelona
- County of Salona
- Portal:Crown of Aragon
- Portal:Crown of Aragon/Selected picture