|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Crustacea.|
Crustaceans are members of the sub-phylum Crustacea, a large group of arthropods (55,000 species). They include various familiar animals, such as lobsters, crabs, shrimp and barnacles. They are variously found in marine and freshwater, with a few terrestrial members (such as woodlice).
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Crustaceans by location (7 C, 5 P)
- ► Diseases and parasites of crustaceans (1 C, 14 P)
- ► Extinct crustaceans (1 C, 11 P)
- ► Freshwater crustaceans (9 C, 23 P)
- ► Crustaceans and humans (3 C, 1 P)
- ► Invasive crustacean species (41 P)
- ► Crustacean taxonomy (3 C, 8 P)
- ► Crustacean stubs (4 C, 144 P)
Pages in category "Crustaceans"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).