|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Crustacea.|
Crustaceans are members of the sub-phylum Crustacea, a large group of arthropods (55,000 species). They include various familiar animals, such as lobsters, crabs, shrimp and barnacles. They are variously found in marine and freshwater, with a few terrestrial members (such as woodlice).
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Crustaceans in art (5 P)
- ► Diseases and parasites of crustaceans (22 P)
- ► Fictional crustaceans (2 C, 6 P)
- ► Invasive crustacean species (31 P)
- ► Crustaceans described in 1969 (20 P)
- ► Crustacean stubs (4 C, 119 P)
Pages in category "Crustaceans"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).