|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Crustacea.|
Crustaceans are members of the sub-phylum Crustacea, a large group of arthropods (55,000 species). They include various familiar animals, such as lobsters, crabs, shrimp and barnacles. They are variously found in marine and freshwater, with a few terrestrial members (such as woodlice).
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Crustaceans described in 1969 (20 P)
- ► Crustaceans by location (7 C, 4 P)
- ► Crustaceans in art (6 P)
- ► Diseases and parasites of crustaceans (22 P)
- ► Fictional crustaceans (2 C, 5 P)
- ► Invasive crustacean species (31 P)
- ► Crustacean taxonomy (3 C, 8 P)
- ► Crustacean stubs (4 C, 124 P)
Pages in category "Crustaceans"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).