Category:Culture of Milwaukee, Wisconsin
The following is a list of culturally relevant places in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Culture of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Festivals in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (15 P, 1 F)
- ► Henry Maier Festival Park (7 P, 2 F)
- ► Museums in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (21 P)
- ► Outdoor sculptures in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (182 P, 18 F)
- ► Religion in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (1 C, 1 P)
- ► Theatres in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (12 P)
Pages in category "Culture of Milwaukee, Wisconsin"
The following 133 pages are in this category, out of 133 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Magic Grove
- Menomonee (sculpture)
- Miller Valley Veterans Monument
- Milwaukee (Greenamyer)
- Milwaukee Air Expo
- Milwaukee Arts Board
- Milwaukee Ballet
- Milwaukee City Christmas Tree
- Milwaukee Community Sailing Center
- Milwaukee Irish Fest
- Milwaukee Mandolin Orchestra
- Milwaukee Motion Picture Commission
- Milwaukee Public Theatre
- Milwaukee Riverwalk
- Milwaukee Symphony Chorus
- Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
- Milwaukee Yacht Club
- Milwaukee Youth Arts Center
- Milwaukee Youth Theatre
- Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory
- Music (sculpture)