Category:Culture of the Arctic
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Category:Culture of the Arctic only covers the area north of the Arctic Circle (66° 33’N). Articles that fall outside of this definition should not be included in this category. Arctic explains the various definitions of Arctic.|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Eskimo culture (5 C, 4 P)
- ► Arctic in fiction (9 C, 19 P)
- ► Inuit culture (9 C, 49 P)
- ► Kven culture (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Yakut culture (2 C, 1 P)
Pages in category "Culture of the Arctic"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).