A cycling team is a group of cyclists who join a team or are acquired and train together to compete in bicycle races of any kind - whether they are recreational or professional - and the supporting personnel. Cycling teams are most important in road bicycle racing, which is a team sport, but in track cycling and cyclo-cross, collaboration between team members is also important.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cycling teams.|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Cycling team seasons (17 C, 14 P)
- ► Defunct cycling teams (4 C, 16 P)
- ► National cycling teams (3 P)
- ► UCI teams (4 C, 2 P)
- ► Cycling team stubs (345 P)
- ► Cycling team templates (6 C, 11 P)