Category:De Lacy family
The de Lacy family is an ancient Anglo-Norman aristocratic family which participated in the Norman conquest of England and the Norman invasion of Ireland. The family had significant land holdings in northern England and in Ireland.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to De Lacy.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "De Lacy family"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Egidia de Lacy, Lady of Connacht
- Gilbert de Lacy
- Hugh de Lacy, Lord of Meath
- Hugh de Lacy, 1st Earl of Ulster
- Maud de Lacy, Baroness Geneville
- Roger de Lacy (1170–1211)
- Roger de Lacy
- Walter de Lacy (died 1085)
- Walter de Lacy, Lord of Meath
- Lassy, Calvados
- Alice de Lacy, 4th Countess of Lincoln
- Edmund de Lacy, Baron of Pontefract
- Henry de Lacy, 3rd Earl of Lincoln
- John de Lacy, 2nd Earl of Lincoln
- Margaret de Quincy, Countess of Lincoln
- Lordship of Bowland