Defectors are, broadly, those that change sides. They may be those who:
- leave a country for political reasons. In some cases they may share information about their country of origin with other nations or
- abandon one army and join another
|This category may inappropriately label persons. See Wikipedia:Categorization of people for advice on how to apply categorization to articles relating to people. See also the policy at WP:BLPCAT regarding categorization by religion or sexual orientation.|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Lists of defectors (10 P)
- ► Defectors to the Soviet Union (4 C, 8 P)
- ► Defectors to the United States (1 C, 31 P)
Pages in category "Defectors"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).